Customers of Chiang Mai Trekking Tour Thailand are insured for medical expenses as a result of an accident on our tours.
Coverage Benefits Amounts
- Death, loss of both hands, both feet, sight of both eyes and Disablement cover up to 1,000,000 THB
- Accident medical expenses cover up to 500,000 THB
- Pays 100% of the sum insured for accidental death or loss of both hands, both feet, sight of both eyes or any 2 members.
- Pays 100% of the sum insured for total permanent disability.
- Pays 60% of the sum insured for accidental death or loss of one hand, one foot, or sight of one eye.
- Medical Expenses- Pays the actual cost up to the amount selected for medical or surgical treatment incurred within 52 weeks from the date of accident, resulting from accident injuries sustained.
The age limit under this policy is from one month up and further noted that the insured persons age between 1 month to 15 years and above 70 years are entitled to 50% of the Sum Insured.
Suicide or self-injury, acts whilst under influence of alcohol or drugs, bacterial infections or disease, medical or surgical treatments not related to an accident, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage and abortion, sporting or racing of dangerous nature whilst engaged in a brawl, committing a felony, war and nuclear exposures and while driving or riding as a passenger on a motorcycle.
- Elephant Riding
- Sightseeing tour